yellow

Monday, October 10, 2011

North and South Carolina Vacation

Casey and I are now just at the tail end of our vacation to the east coast.  It was my dad's 50th Birthday on the fourth.  We've had a lot of fun this trip :) We go home tomorrow and I am so freaking excited to see my little girl.  I miss her so much! I never thought I'd get this attached to a puppy but I have.  She's amazing.  This week is also fall break for me.  I've got a whole lot of catching up to do! Missed all last week of school so I'm going to be focusing on catching up and applying for jobs.  I found out just last week that I passed both of my state CNA tests.  I'm now certified! I just need to find a job to tide me over for the next few months.  I'm a bit worried and nervous about it all but I hope it will go well with the search this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment