yellow

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

15,000 miles

Got the corolla serviced today for its 15,000 mile. Can't believe it's been that far. So much has changed in those 15,000 miles. Moving to Florida was huge. I wonder where the next 15,000 miles will take us?

In the waiting area is this adorable little girl who is so friendly. It's not making me want one any less. She was all snugly and wanting to play. She totally owned the iPhone! Poor thing had a cast on her leg. Getting to meet her has confirmed for me even more how much I want to be a pediatric nurse. I get so excited just thinking about it. I know that I'm going to be a great nurse. I still have a few more weeks until I find out if I was admitted to nursing school. Fingers crossed!!

On a side note... Look at these super cute asics I ordered!! My poor little toe started popping out of the old ones! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment