yellow

Monday, May 30, 2011

Pray

Casey has been gone for 4 days now.  I literally feel pain when I think about the next 6 weeks.  This is the hardest thing that I've ever done.  I miss him so much.  I've been writing him daily letters but so far I haven't heard anything from him so I don't know where to send them.  Casey and I had seen each other every day since he kissed me at the lake.  I think when I start getting letters from him it will feel better but until then I don't know what I'm going to do.

I heard a beautiful song today by Justin Bieber.  It's called pray.  I definitely can relate to the chorus of this song that says:

But I know there's sunshine behind that rain
I know there's good times behind that pain, hey
Can you tell me how I can make a change
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray

I've done my fair share of praying since Friday.  I'm constantly asking for strength to get through the next 6 weeks.  And I pray always that Heavenly Father will give Casey the strength to rise to and conquer any challenge that he is faced with while at OCS.  I'm so proud of  him.  He is my best friend, my first and only love, and my hero.  I can't wait until I see him again.

Justin Bieber- Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment